Intensive cooling system
The forward-looking intensive cooling system for timesaving and careful working of your products after thermal treatments.
4 different work methods are possible: air cooling, air cooling and shower water, air cooling and cooled shower water, air cooling and shower water and cooled shower water and circulation system
Your advance in one look
- Reduced cooling times, up to 80%, against customary cooling systems
- Longer shelf life through minimal germ formation
- Minimal space need because of direct processing (no further cooling-rooms necessary)
- Reducing of the stock on hand through shorter work times and faster movement of goods.
- Lowering of loss of weigh to ca. 0,5%.
- Up to 60% less water consumption ( at plants with circulation system wan less) in comparison with other cooling systems
- Lowest end- temperatures possible through working with salt water system (with circulation – and filter system)